The Adventures of Being and Making

The Adventures of Being and Making

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Activities

I tried to make a angle food cake, but it totally flopped! I was bummed since I was so hungry  for it! :(  I remember my mom telling me that making an angle food cake was tricky, now I know why!
We also made cookies, that DID turn out. :)
Carmelinda, along with her friends decorated eggs. 
My friend, Laura decorating the cake! 
Julissa and Willi
It was fun to see Carmelinda's creativity come out! 
There were many processionals that  went past our house. 
Processional on Easter afternoon. 
The neighbors decorated the street with red and white streams on Easter day. 

1 comment:

  1. Gloria
    Great to see pictures of Lauria and the kids. Leave them know that we are praying for them and thinking about them. I they have email access and want to email us they can send emails to akrohrer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete